Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GENA!

(PLEASE PAUSE MY PLAYLIST ON MY SIDEBAR BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO!)

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY,
GENA!

(Oh, I am going to be in so much trouble for this....she's only 45!)










4 comments:

  1. Haha, have a happy (nearly) half a century Birthday Gena!

    P.S. Hey Laura, you forgot to use the creepy thumb people video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Martha~

    After I posted that on facebook, I realized, a little to late for my unsuspecting brother-in-law, they sang a little blurb about some part of the anatomy not working correctly. Soooo, I shall not be able to use that one any more. However, it was one of the most hilarious birthday videos I have seen!

    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Gina!!
    GOD BLESS, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your friend!

    Blessings,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!