Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Big Thank You


I would like to give a HUGE thank you to my wonderful cat, Simba! I have been having problems with my internet being very slow, but today, Simba knocked the wireless connection box (sorry, I don't know what the technical term is) down off the computer desk and.....voila......

SUPER FAST HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION!!!


Thank you, Simba......YOU DA MAN!!!

7 comments:

  1. Simba,

    Thank you for stopping by All God's Creatures with your furry siblings. I hope you did not get too much cat fur on your Mom's computer.

    Tell your Mom that I will be taking my parents back to Skyland Lodge the first week of November for several days. I would sure like to meet your Mom and I am sure my parents would, too.

    I understand that you and your furry siblings do not like car rides. My furry kitty brother and sister do not like to go in the car, either. I will pray that your brother Larry is safe and he comes home soon.

    Woofs and Wags,
    Sitka

    PS: Here is mom's email address if your mom would like to contact her.

    aperdue7@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl, watch it not work tomorrow lol

    bahahah, had to say that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention I have an award for you,
    sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo funny! Thanks for the award. :) And I hope you are having a refreshing sleep. :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been thankfulness-tag at
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2009/10/thankfulness-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for simba! He should get an award.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!