Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HA!

EEEEEEKKKKK!

This is what Renee found while we were surfing the net, looking for "country kitchens" at 1:30 in the morning!



And this is what Renee DOES to said pictures at 1:30 in the morning!



We should have gone to bed! :> 0

8 comments:

  1. rofl where is the Carrot one ,bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep at 1:30 in the morning I do that to SAID pics lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how hard we laughed at that picture. Renee almost woke up her family, she was laughing so hard. Not a good thing that late at night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH what a night lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGLY To lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think our first reaction was AAAAAHHHH!! Then it was ROFLOL! ROFLOL! ROFLOL! ROFLOL!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!