Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear God...............


Please be with all my family and friends today in whatever it is you have them to do. Guide them, keep them safe, and give them the strength they need to handle whatever situations may come their way.

Lord, help them to see that you are always with them and how much you truly love them. They mean the world to me and I am BLESSED to have every one of them in my life!

I pray this in your precious, Holy name.....AMEN!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for praying for me - same to you and MORE of it. :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Post for you on my blog lol PeeeeeeeeeeanutButter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, thank you for the lovely prayer! Blessings to you dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Laura,
    This is very nice...thank you!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!