Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!



My walk today takes us back to 1996. This is a picture of my sisters and I. In 1996, that would make me.......OMWord.....31 years YOUNG! I know you can tell which one is me. I am the BEST LOOKING one of the group! (kkkkkkkk..........choking on her words!)

My sisters and I would have so much fun together, as well as get INTO so much trouble. Oh, the good 'ole days! lol
Unfortunately, as life would have it, we have been separated by the miles; Barbara is in TX, Dawn is in FL, and Vickie is with our Heavenly Father. Lucky for me though, that Cathy lives in the same state of CONFUSION that I live in! lol
Sisters..................they are WONDERFUL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that one of your sisters has already headed to Heaven. =0(

    What a great shot of all five of you though. Treasure it!

    Thanks for joining me on my walk today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right!

    You know what, Laura? I forgot all about Memory Lane today...the first time since I started blogging!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful picture! I have 6 sisters, and love them dearly.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!