Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To Another Birthday Girl!

WOO HOO!!!

Today seems to be the day to be born! We have another young lady celebrating her birthday as well. Sally over at Suburban Hooker is celebrating this momentous occasion as well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY!

I hope your day was as special as you are! :> )







MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I feel like a rockstar!!
    Honestly I have never been more spoiled than I have this year. I am blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thank you so much Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Dear....how is your neck??
    Mine is feeling much better but I had to REALLY limit my time on the computer for a day. I cleaned a big house yesterday and I think that helped too. I hope you're feeling better by now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sally!

    Laura,

    I pray you are having a great day.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!