Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mmmmm!

Skippy and I were watching a movie earlier when I got distracted and wound up blog surfing. I ended up visiting Kelly at "There Is No Place Like Home." I know, I know...."How in the WORLD, did THAT happen?" lol It was so good to see Kelli again. She ALWAYS has wonderful recipes for delicious goodies, and tonight, I saw that she had a few recipes on different variations of homemade hot chocolate. Mmmm....everything looked so good.

I have been chilly all day and have been drinking hot tea, but right now, I wanted some CHOCOLATE! So, up I went into the kitchen to heat up some milk. While in the fridge, I saw the bottle of International Coffees Chocolate Mint Truffle coffee creamer that Cathy bought me the other day. OMWord. . . .do I have an idea! I poured about a cup of milk into a small pan, followed by about 1/4 cup of the CMT creamer and heated over medium heat. Ooooh, I was in HEAVEN, girls! This was so delicious! :> )

I do have to admit though, that I was not nice about this whole hot chocolate thing. . . . .I DID NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE! Hey, sometimes you have to learn to say NO and put your own selfish needs above others! lol (just kidding)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Yum...sounds delicious!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!