Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Humility


Humility is perfect quietness of heart. It is to expect nothing, to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing done against me. It is to be at rest when nobody praises me, and when I am blamed or despised. It is to have a blessed home in the Lord, where I can go in and shut the door, and kneel to my Father in secret, and am at peace as in a deep see of calmness, when all around and above is trouble.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking great Laura. Maybe you need to resize your banner though, it's covering your first post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blogs.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laura! I'm glad you like the video! The accent is so lovely! I love it too! It's the neapolitan accent, the typical southern one! So involving and funny!

    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Laura,

    So True! May the Lord help us to be so humble. I love this!

    Also, WOW on the new blog look! What a change! What inspired this?

    ♥Hope ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ladies~

    I'm so glad to see all of you! :> )
    I love seeing my friends visiting!

    I have a homeschool blog, Hope, and have always loved the three columns. I had not been able to find a three column template that I like, so I decided to change one up a bit. The two column never seemed to have enough room. I hope you like the new look! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!