Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hurting and In Need Of Prayer


Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Have you had a friend turn on you so quickly that it hurt you right down to the very center of your heart? Something that has made you now second guess your entire friendship from the very beginning?

This is me right now and I don't know what to do. It has caused me much pain and anger and a feeling of betrayal. I am having a very hard time with this. I know that prayer is the best medicine for this ill feeling I have over this whole thing.

I ask that you please pray with me that God will give me the guidance and understanding to do what is right in how to handle this situation.

7 comments:

  1. I'm Lucy - that's why I look familiar - ;) Have you ever been to Alaska or Calif or Oregon or Washington - maybe we met! :)

    I know what you mean and it is really difficult when peeps turn. The lady that helped me find the Lord or let the Lord find me turned against me in 99 after a 13 year relationship ... and I tried again last year and the door is still shut ... but they call themselves Christians. :( UGH!
    A friend loves at ALL times and a brother/sister is BORN for adversity. I figure this - if they won't stay during adversity - then we can leave them too and figure they were never a friend - STAY strong and I'll pray for you today and IF my words don't help - just hit that DELETE button ... k?
    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have :( That is why I dont get close to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE music here! It's playing while I surf the web. :)

    He (Jesus) is "set at liberty" to HEAL the brokenhearted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, everything will be ok.
    Stay strong and pray; God will give you the peace in your heart again soon.
    God allowed this situation in your life, because he knows that you are strong enough and you can handle this situation.
    But you are not alone, God is with you, while you are trying to solve this thing.
    I will keep you in my prayer!

    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yesh - no delete! :)
    And yesh - I will post the country pork stew hopefully tomorrow. It's really good - but I did find out that taking a pix while it's cooking will create a wonderfully cloudy pix! I tried to fan the steam away but was not able to keep it away for very long. :) So it's all foggy - kind of cool@@
    God bless and good to hear you are doing better ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sad news, Laura. I am so sorry that this has happened.

    This happened twice to one of my friends and once recently to another of my friends. Both of them still don't understand why or what, if anything happened.

    They feel so bad about it and don't ubnderstand at all why God allowed it, but they know God is in control.

    Prayer support and forgiveness. I know it doesn't make the pain less. Time may heal some of it.

    Stay close, my friend, to those you love and to God.

    I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, ladies, for all of your prayers and support. They are greatly appreciated!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!