Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Please Bear With Me......


As a sweet friend reminded me today, we are all, constantly under contruction in one way or another. I am amazed that everyday, God is doing some wonderful and amazing things with me and my life. I am thankful that He will NEVER give up on me and that everyday, He will keep molding and shaping me into the woman He has me destined to be!

Another way I am in construction is with my blog. I absolutely LOVE this layout, however, I can't seem to get my header to fit right. Does anyone know what I can do to this code to make it work? Any help you can give is GREATLY appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I will always be under construction. I am definitely a work in progress and my blog will be getting a few changes at some point.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be in the air. I have been working on few changes for a month or so. I will share more later... Shshshshhhh its a secret. Lol. Have a great evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I can help! Your header is probably too short, it should be about 900 px wide. Then it'll probably arrange itself in the center :) let me know if you need my help, my Ministry is finally established (hope to see you over there) and the house is clean so I have nothing but free time.

    I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT, the color scheme is fabulous and it feels cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You don't have to find another header, I meant the code in the HTML section is too short.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!