Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Please Bear With Me......


As a sweet friend reminded me today, we are all, constantly under contruction in one way or another. I am amazed that everyday, God is doing some wonderful and amazing things with me and my life. I am thankful that He will NEVER give up on me and that everyday, He will keep molding and shaping me into the woman He has me destined to be!

Another way I am in construction is with my blog. I absolutely LOVE this layout, however, I can't seem to get my header to fit right. Does anyone know what I can do to this code to make it work? Any help you can give is GREATLY appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I will always be under construction. I am definitely a work in progress and my blog will be getting a few changes at some point.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be in the air. I have been working on few changes for a month or so. I will share more later... Shshshshhhh its a secret. Lol. Have a great evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I can help! Your header is probably too short, it should be about 900 px wide. Then it'll probably arrange itself in the center :) let me know if you need my help, my Ministry is finally established (hope to see you over there) and the house is clean so I have nothing but free time.

    I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT, the color scheme is fabulous and it feels cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You don't have to find another header, I meant the code in the HTML section is too short.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!