Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To The Birthday Girl!

(PLEASE PAUSE MY PLAYLIST ON MY SIDEBAR BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO!)

I was participating in "A Walk Down Memory Lane" today with Erica over at Scottsville when I realized that today was her daughter's birthday. I love my children and know how special each and every birthday is for them so here you go, Riley........this one's for YOU!


HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY,
RILEY!














7 comments:

  1. Dear Laura,

    Wow, what a party!

    thanks for stopping over at my latest post. children are such a blessing...every one of them!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Laura! That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

    Riley's already in bed, but I'm gonna be sure to show this to her tomorrow. I'll also link to it in her post about her Birthday Party that I'll post tomorrow night (after the party ends).

    Thank you so much... that really touched my heart. =0)

    ♥ Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's wonderful! The video is so cute!

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Blessings,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm over from Erica's blog....that was so sweet of you do to for Riley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am visitng from Erica's blog! That was awfully sweet of you to honor Riley on her special day!

    The picture as your header is Gorgeous. I actually had to call my hubby to the computer to show him how awesome it is...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am over here from Scottsville. That was sweet of you to make all the fun birthday buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Erica's. Love the video!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!