Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Laura's Casserole

No, no.....this recipe is NOT mine! lol It's funny though that is what the name is. I got this recipe from my Amish cookbook I bought I few weeks ago. Renee asked if I had posted it and since I hadn't, I thought I would! :> )

This is what I am making for dinner tonight. If you can't read the recipe, please click on the picture to enlarge it!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks L, Jeff cant find that book :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! :> ( Well, I will look and see if I can find another one here!
    My Goober just HAS to have one too! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds YUMMY!!
    I made a chicken in my crockpot yesterday while I cleaned my mom's house. I have lots of leftover, think I'll make this and Renee's pumpkin nut bread for dinner today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sally~

    I have to say this turned out WONDERFUL! We just loved it! I baked it a little bit longer than I should have as I was waiting for the rolls to bake.

    I can't wait to make Renee's pumpkin nut bread......Mmmmmm! :> )

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!