Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Huntin' We Will Go

My friend Renee and her son, Jacob, just LOVE to go hunting. Well, I am NOT a fan of it in the least, as Renee can tell you.

I have told her a few times while she is out there waiting, she needs to remember to SCREAM these 3 VERY IMPORTANT WORDS when you see a doe walking up....................

"RUN, BAMBI.........RUN!!!!!!" lol





Well, this is the extent of my "hunting" abilities or desires. This picture is proof that you don't need to have a weapon to hunt. I shot this......................





With this.......................my weapon of choice! :> )






And that is as close as I will EVER come to hunting!


2 comments:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!