Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God commanded you, that your days may be long, and that it may go well with you in the land that the LORD your God is giving you!"
Deuteronomy 5:16


I am not sure when my walk is taking us back to today....but if I really took the time to do the Math, I probably could. In this picture, I believe Mom is about the same age as I am now, which is 44. I LOVE looking at old pictures of Mom. She was such a special lady and a WONDERFUL mother whom I loved dearly! I only hope that my children will be able to say the same thing about me when I am absent from this body and present with my Lord and Savior!

So, do you think I resemble Mom at all? I used to think I didn't until I put these two pictures together ...... WOW! And for me, that is just AWESOME because I always thought my mom was so BEAUTIFUL!

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics L,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks you resemble her ALOT - :)

    The lighting is totally different so that maybe why you can't see it very well. I see GLINTS alot of my Mom and I - mostly I take after my Dad and his side of the fam.

    LOL - on the lasagne thingy! Glad I come to your mind ... in such color. ;)
    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two do look alike!

    Thanks for stopping in at my blog.

    I usually turn music off if a blog has it playing, but not yours. This is beautiful. I love hearing the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely see a resemblance. =0)

    I count my blessings that my mom is still around for me to pose side by side with, but I know that in time, I'll not have that luxury. I praise God for the blessing of having great moms and the privilege of being a mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely see the resemblance, both of you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!