Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The ABC's Of Me

I was tagged by Renee over at G*L*O*W Academy to play along in the ABC's Of Me tag, so here goes:

A - Age:44
B - Bed size: Queen (but really need a King because I HAVE NO ROOM!) lol
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning out the litter box......EEEEWWWW!
D - Dog's name: Paws, but she is no longer with us. :> (
E - Essential start your day item: PRAYER and hug from my Skippy Man
F - Favorite color: Burgundy
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 6'1" (Hey, Renee......I'm a WEE BIT taller than you, hon!) :> )
I - I am: A DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
J - Job: Servant of the Lord /wife/mother (I loved your answer, Renee!)
K - Kids: 4 if you include my Skippy Man ROFLOL!
L - Living arrangements: In the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley of VA with my family
M - Mom's name: Dawn Marie van Deurs
N - Nicknames: Jelly Bean, LJ, JB, BJ, LaLa, WaWa, Larry, Peanut Butter, L
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes, after car accident when I was 12
P - Pet Peeve: BURPING
Q - Quote from a movie: "Shhhh.......I'm listening to reason!) lol
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 7: 4 sisters and 3 brothers
T - Time you wake up: Whenever the cat sits on my head
U- Underwear: YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES
V - Vegetable you dislike: YUCKY, YUCKY LIMA BEANS (Insert gagging face here)
W - Ways you run late: Skippy and Kiddo
X - X-rays you've had: Yes, neck and spine
Y - Yummy food you make: I don't know....you'll have to ask Skippy and Kiddo
Z - Zoo favorite: Lion..............ROAR!!!

Hmmm.......whom shall I tag? Let's see..........how about..............................YOU?!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Laura...you are like my LITTLE sister! I am 45!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun....great to learn more about you.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, your a wee bit taller then me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfft, you're only an inch or two taller than me ((wipes shoulder off)) I'm at the giant height of 5'4" o_O

    I'll clean your litter if you fold my clothes, deal? :D

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!