Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday Tag



Renee over at G*L*O*W Academy tagged me and I, in turn, would like to tag ANYONE who would like to participate! :> )

This post is giving me a break from the daily stresses of life, to take a moment and think about what I am thankful for.

So, thank you, Renee! Once again, you have managed to be there right when I need you! Isn't that cool how God works? :> )

This Thursday I am most Thankful for :
1. My precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and the fact that He loves me unconditionally! I love you, Father!
2. Skippy, Goose, Bean, and Kiddo - You guys are the BEST!
3. My washer and dryer
4. My friend, Renee

My Four Favorite Hobbies : (as of today ;)
1. Sewing
2. cooking/baking
3. Hand embroidery
4. Yahooing with Renee

My Four Favorite Books:
1. Bible
2. Having A Mary Spirit In A Martha World
3. Having A Mary Spirit
4. The Shack

My Four Favorite Simple Things in Life:
1. Prayer time with my Heavenly Father
2. Sitting on my front porch with a hot cup of French Vanilla coffee doing my devotions and chatting with Pappa
3. Snuggling on the couch with Skippy and Kiddo
4. Walking at night during a snow storm

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone...and a blessed weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Laura,

    I think it is neat that you said how much you enjoy walking at night in a snow storm. We have always found special joy in the hushed silence of a walk at dark during a snowstorm. The special light that you see no other time and the amazing silence except for your crunching feet. I thought that was my own little secret.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!