Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Pumpkin Apron

The other day I went to Wal-Mart to get a gift for my friend's birthday and some thread to close up some pillows I have been working on when I spotted this adorable material remnant.

Hmmmm........What can I do with this cute piece, I thought. Aha! I know.......G. LOVES to bake, so I will make her an apron for her birthday! And so I did! :> )





So it went from this....................











To this.............................







I didn't put on pockets because I wasn't sure if G. would want them or not. Good thing I didn't. Turns out she prefers them without! :> )

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, I'm thinkin' I need an apron!!! Would you believe I don't even own one? How sad is that? Never had onein my life! Well, I did have one with three pockets for PAINTING when I was a kid, but that's a smock, right?

    Great job! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! I love this apron! It's so cute! You're so good!

    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!