Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Praying For A Friend

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, My Savior and my God." Psalm 42:5-6

Dear Heavenly Father....I uplift my sweet friend J. to you this afternoon. You know what's on her heart, Lord. You know the request and the details that surround it. Please be with her and those she is concerned about. Give them all abundant strength and PEACE during this "desert season" time. Continue to shower them all with the love that only You can give.

We know there are times in our lives when it may seem to us that you are far away, but you are not. You are there, just as you always are, waiting for us to call out to you, Abba, Father. Waiting for us to reach out and take your hand and allow You to help us up out of the miry clay.

Lord, I ask that you allow those that are on J.'s heart tonight, come to the point where their ears will be opened, their hearts softened, and their hands extended towards you to receive your never ending guidance and grace. We know that with You, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

I ask this all in Your precious, Holy name.....AMEN!

3 comments:

  1. Joining you in prayer for J. GOD knows her heart and her deepest needs.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join you in prayer for your friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining in the prayer :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!