Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, November 30, 2009

Awww!

Awww......how ADORABLE! This is so cute I just HAD to post it! :> )



5 comments:

  1. Laura he's sooooooooo cute!!!!!!
    adorable!
    Thank you so much for your sweet words!
    You are a dear friend! I hope that God will heal me again, that he will give me a sign of his presence. I'm so tired, i can face this situation again, all my energies are gone now.
    I have faced a war in the past.
    I just need a little sign!
    I will try to be patient, i know he has a plan.
    Thank you!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeet! Looks only about 4 weeks old ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin' cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that!!!

    Hope you have a great day today!!
    I have Renee's chili in my crock pot today so I hope to have some time to work on hats when I get home. I am cleaning an apt at the senior center today. It makes me feel good!

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!