Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Homemade Laundry Detergent


Did you know that you can make your own homemade laundry detergent with only 3 ingredients? Ok, well, actually 4, if you include the water! :> 0

I have been making my own detergent since May of 2007 and I just LOVE IT! I don't find any difference in comparison with regular store bought detergent. This recipe is also great for HEFL (High Efficiency Front Loaders).

If you would like to view my step-by-step tutorial, please click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I need to make some up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Kirks Castille or Ivory soap for my laundry detergent!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!