Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Homemade Laundry Detergent


Did you know that you can make your own homemade laundry detergent with only 3 ingredients? Ok, well, actually 4, if you include the water! :> 0

I have been making my own detergent since May of 2007 and I just LOVE IT! I don't find any difference in comparison with regular store bought detergent. This recipe is also great for HEFL (High Efficiency Front Loaders).

If you would like to view my step-by-step tutorial, please click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I need to make some up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Kirks Castille or Ivory soap for my laundry detergent!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!