Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!

And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

My walk today takes us back to Christmas, 2006. Our boys (left to right: Mopie, Simba, and Rascal) are just relaxing on the couch after a busy morning!

I LOVE my boys....they keep me SANE!!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable and I really like the afghan they are laying on.

    I really love the look of your blog too. All the country stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww, although I do love 'em, I'm allergic {{ah-choo}}, so I have to either stay away from them {{ah-choo}} or wash my hands IMMEDIATELY after touching them. {{ah-choo!}}

    Thanks for joining me on my walk today! It's fun sharing memories with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture reminds me of my three cats when I first got married. They would lay all together, often all snuggled up. I miss those cats! Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!