Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Augratin Casserole


Ok, this is one of the EASIEST dinners I have made in a long time! I just was not in the mood to cook a big meal tonight as we have been getting ready for another "attempt" at our yard sale on Thursday. Soooo, I threw this together in 5 minutes and it was DELICIOUS! Kiddo had a second helping......WOO HOO!

For this recipe, all I used was 2 packages of augratin potatoes of your choice. Just follow whatever the directions are for baking in the oven. Then, all you do is add browned ground beef, sausage, or chicken, and stir gently. I used ground beef this time. You can even add vegetables if you like, but I left them out tonight. (I know, I know....bad mommy!) lol

Then bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. EASY PEASY!

6 comments:

  1. That looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...that looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey......My Skippy Man has made a guest appearance! WOO HOO!

    Thanks for popping in, Honey!

    I LOVE YOU! Don't forget to come back now, ya hear! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely sounds yummy!!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!