Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


My walk today takes us back to Christmas 2004. My mom had just passed away in October so this was my first Christmas without her.

The next two years would prove to be very difficult for me, but PRAISE GOD, He is a loving and forgiving God and is always waiting there for us to return to Him, with outstretched arms.

THANK YOU, JESUS!


4 comments:

  1. My own dear mum gave her life to the Lord six months before she died five years ago. She was only 58. It was an honour and a privilege to lead her to Him. I find it's not the big things, but the little things where I think, 'I must ring mum and tell her,' then realise I can't. But I know exactly where she is, and that she is having an amazing time, until we meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined me for my walk again today!!!

    Thank God for the time with your mother in the past... and the time when you WILL see her again in the future!!! =0)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas picture of your family. Isn't it wonderful how God is always there waiting for us! He is always faithful.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!