Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Go Away, YOU!


ACK!!!
The sniffles and cough germs have invaded our home. But have no fear...............I AM PREPARED!





We have tissues..........









a warm fire..........








Tylenol..........








cough drops.........







movies..........









homemade chicken soup..........









and the best medicine in the whole world.............MAMMA'S LOVE!!!






So don't get too comfortable Mr. Cold....YOU WON'T BE HERE LONG!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura!
    I hope you will get well soon!!!
    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!!!

    I hope it doesn't stay too long!! Arm yourselves, I bought Mucinex D and Lysol.....lol!!

    FEEL BETTER SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling all fine and dandy in your household!

    Hope everyone's back up to par by now though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we have that bug here too. My son & I have it the worst. My husband just has the nagging tickle in the throat that makes you cough until you gag.

    I've got the tickle too & it has come at the most inconvenient times all week long.

    J & I have been blowing our noses, sneezing coughing and moaning about a week now. I only missed one day of work though. Just didn't think standing out in the rain 5 times a day would be the best thing to do.

    I hope I'm much better Monday so I can volunteer in the classrooms again in my spare time at the school.

    Take care & be well,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!