Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Things To Do

I have so many things I need to do today, but just can't seem to really find the motivation. We just got back a little bit ago from a morning of worship, then my sister's house for a cup of tea on the porch. A beautiful, tranquil moment between my sister and I that doesn't seem to happen often enough lately. And now with the holiday seasons fast approaching, it doesn't look good for the near future either! LOL

As soon as I can get myself motivated, I need to get caught up with Mt. Wash-more, Mt. Dish-more, and Mt. Bake-more. It is amazing to me that even though the girls have gotten married and moved away, the amount of dishes and laundry hasn't seemed to change at all!

Aside from the usual household responsibilities, I need to make more bread crumbs, syrup, baking mix, apple pie spice, laundry detergent, and soap. I am also making rice bag warmers today. I need to make some for gifts and some ready for the store.

Skippy is at work and Kiddo is at my sister's. This is the PERFECT time to get some things done without the interruptions. So, onward and upward. I'm off to put on some Praise & Worship music and to make a nice cup of tea. If that doesn't get me going, I'm in TROUBLE! lol

See you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Have something for you
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-recieved-award.html

    Huggs Renee

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!