Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting Warm

Well, I was able to get a little motivation going on a little bit after my lapse into laziness. The music and tea definitely helped, thank goodness! A bit later, I did have to run over to my sister's again to pick up Kiddo. He had a great time playing video games with his cousins, Boog and Nemo.

I did get to put together two rice bag warmers, although I should have been able to get more of them done, but my sewing machine kept giving me a fit and throwing the safety lock on. URGHH! That was so not helping any! I really love the way they turned out!





I like this green one the best. I like the cream colored one too, but I'm just not a fan of roses. I hope I can find some more of these embroidered finger tip towels. I have an embroidery machine but it is not working right now. I think it has a cold! :(

It is nice and toasty warm in our home this evening. Skippy built a fire and it is just so inviting.I think I am going to go snuggle with him for a bit and then turn in. The rooster crows pretty early in the morning.

GOODNIGHT..........SWEET DREAMS!


3 comments:

  1. Well - you've been very busy. :)
    Doing well! I'm waiting for the washer to be done with felting the bag. I had to go in there and give it a swift kick b'c it stopped. I'll post a pic - IF it looks good. ;)
    xoxoxoxo
    Lucy/Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love a good fire. And I love these warmers. We have a bunch of the herb warmers and my forever cold diabetic fingers and toes get many blessings from them!

    I had to pop over and tell you how much my dear husband and I enjoyed your comment about meeting with the head conductor. The both of us were laughing out loud as I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!!! What a brilliant idea! I have rice in an old sock, tied off at one end and we use it when we need a heating pad for a ache or pain...

    But these things are PRETTY! Man, I wish my sewing machine wasn't broken. GREAT, GREAT idea!!!

    I need one for here at work cuz I'm always freezing!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!