Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, November 9, 2009

With Heartfelt Thanks

I got this BEAUTIFUL award from my sweet friend, Renee. How precious you are to me, my friend, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

From the moment we met, you have been encouraging, gracious, loving, compassionate, and just a TON-OF-FUN! You are always there with a kind word and a smile. You cheer me up when I am down and just when I thought I couldn't laugh any harder, you showed me how wrong I was! lol

I can't tell you how blessed I am that God allowed our paths to cross.

Thank you, my friend! LOVE YOU!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! What a sweet blessing to have blogger friends like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend in Renee!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!