Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In Need Of Prayer

(PLEASE PAUSE MY PLAYLIST ON THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDEBAR
BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO!)


I wanted you to know about Abby. She was adopted from Guatemala. At three years old, she was diagnosed with a high-risk, aggressive form of Leukemia. Certain genetic complications have put her chance of surviving the treatment at about 20%.

I am praying for her and her family. Would you pray for them too?

You can find more about Abby and her family, please click HERE!



9 comments:

  1. Praying with you for Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for little abby. My heart goes out to her and her family. I know it is a rough road with Leukimia. My cousin had it at the age of 8. We were all so scared. But she seen Jesus in her room and assured us she was going to be fine and here she is at 25 with two little boys. lol. Thanks for sharing about Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying and thank you so much for agreeing with me in prayer for the Mom and daughter - there's so many peeps who deal with fam that way ... :(
    God bless you .... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, greetings from England! Your blog is wonderful, I will drop by again sometime.
    Our daughter Abby was diagnosed with cancer when she was 12. We prayed and all our friends prayed, and she was healed. We have seen the MRI scans with the cancer on, then 2 days later the scans with the cancer gone. She was 21 this year! God is good, and I will continue to pray for this little Abby, too.

    Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the sweet little thing! I'll pray for Abby. heading there right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone! As Andrea says, let's storm the gates of heaven on her behalf! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little dear!
    I will pray for her!
    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for praying for my daughter Abby and for telling others about her.

    The prayers are very comforting, in the midst of our pain.

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!