Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Day On The Job

Today is Skippy's first day on his new job. I am so excited for him. He was recently employed for 7 years by a water purification company that recycled water for a major poultry plant. They are shutting down his plant down and relocating it to GA. His company would have transferred him there, but we felt this is where the Lord wanted us to be. I think he is going to LOVE his new job with Bowman Apple. He will now be smelling apples all day instead of processing chicken. Hmmm.....I think I would prefer that too! :> )

HAPPY FIRST DAY AT BOWMAN, MY SKIPPY MAN!
I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!