Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas In November

WAHOO COOKIE!!! THIS IS SO COOL!

Today I am SO EXCITED to be going on a road trip with Goose and her mother-in-law. Goose is giving us our Christmas gift early and I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Can you tell? I have charged the batteries for my camera and I'm raring to go!

Do you think you can guess what our gift is? I'll give you a hint; it involves LOTS of BUTTER and the word YA'LL! :> 0


2 comments:

  1. whatisit, whatisit, whatisit??
    whadidimiss???

    Have fun!
    Merry Christmas in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...no guesses, but can't wait to see what it is :o)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!