Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas In November

WAHOO COOKIE!!! THIS IS SO COOL!

Today I am SO EXCITED to be going on a road trip with Goose and her mother-in-law. Goose is giving us our Christmas gift early and I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Can you tell? I have charged the batteries for my camera and I'm raring to go!

Do you think you can guess what our gift is? I'll give you a hint; it involves LOTS of BUTTER and the word YA'LL! :> 0


2 comments:

  1. whatisit, whatisit, whatisit??
    whadidimiss???

    Have fun!
    Merry Christmas in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...no guesses, but can't wait to see what it is :o)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!