Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Bakery

After starting a new diet recently, I altered my drive into town to avoid passing my favorite bakery. Unfortunately, I had to drive by the bakery this morning, and as I approached, there in the window were a host of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Lord, it's up to you. If you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery!"



And sure enough. . . . . . . . .on the eighth time around the block, there it was!

GOD IS SO GOOD!

4 comments:

  1. Ah - just a joke - I was going to give you the scripture from Ps. 119 - Lord turn my eyes away from looking at worthless thing - or things with BIG calories??? :)
    God bless and thanks for the chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread is a serious temptation for me.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is even tempting. Laura love it, on the eight time around a parking space was provided. ;)

    Blessings and I hope you enjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...call 911...can't breathe...laughing too hard!!!

    I LOVE THIS!!

    The Lord truly DOES provide!!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!