Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Easy Fixin' Cake

I made this cake the night before last and it is so DELICIOUS! I got it out of our church cookbook. It only has 5 ingredients and you mix and bake everything in the same pan.
EASY, EASY, EASY!

INGREDIENTS:

1 box cake mix - your choice (I used a butter mix)
1 can prepared pie filling of your choice (I used apple pie filling)
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup water


Pour oil in a 13 x 9 inch pan, coating bottom. Put cake mix, 2 eggs, and water in pan

Beat for 2 minutes

Spread evenly


Place large spoonfuls of filling over batter


The original recipe does not call for a cinnamon and sugar mixture sprinkled on top, but I wanted the extra cinnamon flavor so I added it


Bake at 350* for 35-45 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Give me about 2 1/2 hours and I will be there for a taste..lol!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I have got to make. Looks so delish....
    I think I have everything on hand- I'm gonna go check the cupboard right now.
    So much for my diet......
    God Bless,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds gorgous, I'll have to have a go. I'm not sure what American cup measurements mean, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmy - sure wish I could eat that - so have some extra for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!