Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still Sick

Actually, it's been more like "I can has sick weeks?" This is going into my second week of a nasty sinus infection and I can't seem to get rid of it....BLECH! A lot of my friends have had this same gunky thing over the past few weeks. "THANKS FOR SHARING!" lol As you can tell, I have not been on very much due to this nastiness. I'm sorry that I have not been by to visit you, but I will definitely make my rounds on Monday, French Vanilla coffee in hand! :> )

Tonight is our annual Christmas Party and there is so much to do and I am soooo tired! EEEEEK! Thank goodness for my crock pots though. They will be working the hardest today!

Tomorrow we have a full day at church. We have regular Sunday School and church service, then the afternoon and evening is rehearsal for our Christmas program so I'm not sure if I will have a chance to get back on-line.

I pray that you all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and fun!

7 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I will be keeping you in my prayers for some healing. Get some rest my dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Laura. Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you fell better soon! May God give you the strength to accomplish the things you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO DIRECTLY TO THE NEAREST STORE AND GET A NETI POT!!! Do it...do it now...it's only icky till it starts to work, then it'll be your best friend. I PROMISE!!!

    I do hope you feel better soon dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! :> ) You're the best.

    Okay, Sally........what's a net pot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feeeeeely betta soooon. I see you were at my bloggie. :) God bless and rest ... (((HUGZZ)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you were sick. I hope you are all better now and that you enjoyed Christmas.

    I have had congestion in my nose & throat for a month now. I thought I had a sinus infection, but there was no headache & no sinus pressure.

    Congestion that doesn't go away? i can't believe this.It's driving me batty. I feel fine except for snot all day long. Sorry for the graphic word there.

    Happy New Year,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!