Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

My walk today (yes, I know I'm a day late, but hey...it's a wonder I even got on at all! lol ) takes us back only a few months to this past summer. Kiddo and I had taken a trip to PA to visit a close friend of mine and while we were there, I had the AWESOME, privilege of FINALLY meeting my friend and fellow stay-at-homeschool-mom, Kimberly. We met on a WONDERFUL site called The Homeschool Lounge a good while back, and we have been friends ever since. It was one of those immediate friendships from the very first word we typed each other. Sometimes I can't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing! ROFLOL! Trust me....IT'S ALL GOOD! :> )

Kiddo and I were blessed not only to meet Kim, but to meet her daughter and son as well. We didn't get a chance to meet her husband. That was probably a good thing for him! lol They are such a wonderful Christian family with such a zest for life, and who love each other dearly!

I pray you have had a wonderful and safe holiday season and will have a blessed New Year!

Look out 2010......HERE WE COME!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Laura. I hope it's a wonderful year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!