Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


My walk today takes us back to August , 2007. That day, I entered into something that would change my life forever. On that day, I entered into...........
THE BLOGGING ZONE!
(do do do do do do do do)

To view my very first post, please click ------------------->

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww, how cool. I'll have to go check it out.

    I know my first post was back in July of 2007 while Jason's mom was visiting us.

    BUT then I started back-blogging lots of old pictures so my blog history goes back years further. It was a good way of clearing out my folders on my computer... and storing my photos in "story form" online. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Erica~

    What a GREAT idea! I should probably do that too! Thanks for the idea.....hope you don't mind if I use it! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool you've been blogging for over 2 years now. It's been just over a year for me. I really enjoy your blog. I love the country look and I love reading all you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet!
    I am blessed to have joined this journey with you.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really neat to read your first post!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!