Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Quilts For Kids #3

I am so excited to show you the material I received for quilt #3. The name of this is Olivia The Pig. It is so adorable. I love the whimsical colors. I can see all the white, red, and black going together, but WHERE did they get that orange from? lol Oh, well....I'm sure it will go beautifully together!

3 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Is this your 3rd quilt your doing for them? I love this fabric and you're right, where do they find the cutest stuff. I seriously need to get to work on mine.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and red together, but wouldn't have thought of orange with them. Nowadays, anything goes.

    You are one creative lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be intrigued by the colors as well. Nice going Laura. Thank you for sharing such talent.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!