Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Feminine Friday




Today is "FEMININE FRIDAY" here on Goose Hill Farm. Each Friday, Renee over at "G*L*O*W Academy" and I will be dressing up, in hope that this will be an encouragement for other women and young ladies to dress more feminine.

Hope over at "My Hope is is the Lord" is participating as well. Please head on over and visit these ladies and see how BEAUTIFUL they look!

My computer was in GREAT need of an "ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT" today and by golly, IT GOT ONE! lol! After it's temper tantrum, I was able to post my picture for you to see! (take a look on my lap!)

If you would like to participate in "FEMININE FRIDAY" please leave a comment with a link to your post!

*So, will you be joining us?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Laura,

    An attitude adjustment, I like that! ☺
    I am eager to see your picture!

    I have my Feminine Friday up for today.

    See you later,
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura,
    Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and blessingfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    I love how beautiful you look! WOO HOO! I would be celebrating that you did it! You posted your picture and are participating in Feminine Friday. I love this idea!

    I am lucky to do hair and make up each day. I don't want my hubby coming home from work and seeing the same person he left in bed in the morning.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in blue.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Photo :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!