Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holding Hands


Holding Hands

We sit together, your hand in mine,
Time matters not, all is fine;
The simple touch of skin to skin,
Stirs a warmth that reigns within.

Hand in hand, all barriers dissolve,
Our souls merge, all cares resolve;
An energy flows from your hand to mine,
Fills my heart, soul, and mind.

Touching so close, the world fades away,
Reality dims in loves strong sway;
Words are not needed, none are said,
By just a touch, our souls are wed.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Laura. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura! How beautiful...you made me cry! Can I get a copy of this picture you took of mine and Doug's hands and the poem you wrote? Pleeeassssse?

    Hugs, love, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JBR~

    I love this picture, I had two beautiful subjects, Andrea and her adorable hubby! :> )

    @Andrea!

    I just HAD to post this picture, it is just so precious! Would you like me to e-mail it to you? You can take it from here if you would like, either way is good. Just let me know!

    I have not posted any other pics as I don't know if you want me to put your beloved up here or not.

    I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you for all your prayers!

    Blessings to you both, my precious friends~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,

    This captures the essence of unspoken words of love between husband and wife and it really does solidify our love with our heavenly Father as well. Beautiful beyond measure.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, how interesting and a privledge to have those two as lovely subjects. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!