Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dress Challenge Day 4 and IHOP

Today was a great day! Breakfast at IHOP was WONDERFUL! I ordered the All You Can Eat Pancakes, and would you believe it, I couldn't eat another bite after I finished this! Everything was just so good!

After stuffing ourselves at IHOP, we went to Target. I got a small hand rake for the garden, some wildflower seeds (they're my favorite), and a pair of boats sandals that actually fit. I normally wear a 12, but these were an 11 and they fit, AND, they are soooo comfortable! Oh, yeah, and ON SALE! :> )

Then it was on to COSTCO, where I got two cooking magazines for My Skippy Man, and hen over to Wal-Mart, where I got two bottles of nail polish. Seeing as I have bought two pairs of sandals in the past week, i thought it was time to pretty them puppies up! lol I will try and take a pic of my new sandals and my paint job!

Now on to my dress challenge. Apparently, Renee and I were on the same wave length this morning when it came to our skirts. We both are wearing a jeans skirt today. I really like mine however, it does NOT have any pockets! :> (

Well, I'm heading off to bed now. It's been a busy day and I am beat!

Goodnight and sleep well, my friends!


6 comments:

  1. You Look GREAT :)
    Glad you had a fun day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Look Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE ready for summer ...
    I LOVE hand rakes. :)
    You look GR8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, tell me about your dress challenge. I want to wear more skirst but I have a hard time finding inexpensive good looking ones that fit this big bod of mine! I love your baby in your arms. So sweet. Thank you for being such a faithful blog reader. I am reading more of your posts to get to know you better. I like the new look of the blog. I haven't been here for awhile! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just think, then, you'll be in a dress, with sandals and painted toe nails, you won't recognise yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice...what a pretty shirt you are wearing!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!