Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dress Challenge Day 4 and IHOP

Today was a great day! Breakfast at IHOP was WONDERFUL! I ordered the All You Can Eat Pancakes, and would you believe it, I couldn't eat another bite after I finished this! Everything was just so good!

After stuffing ourselves at IHOP, we went to Target. I got a small hand rake for the garden, some wildflower seeds (they're my favorite), and a pair of boats sandals that actually fit. I normally wear a 12, but these were an 11 and they fit, AND, they are soooo comfortable! Oh, yeah, and ON SALE! :> )

Then it was on to COSTCO, where I got two cooking magazines for My Skippy Man, and hen over to Wal-Mart, where I got two bottles of nail polish. Seeing as I have bought two pairs of sandals in the past week, i thought it was time to pretty them puppies up! lol I will try and take a pic of my new sandals and my paint job!

Now on to my dress challenge. Apparently, Renee and I were on the same wave length this morning when it came to our skirts. We both are wearing a jeans skirt today. I really like mine however, it does NOT have any pockets! :> (

Well, I'm heading off to bed now. It's been a busy day and I am beat!

Goodnight and sleep well, my friends!


6 comments:

  1. You Look GREAT :)
    Glad you had a fun day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Look Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE ready for summer ...
    I LOVE hand rakes. :)
    You look GR8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, tell me about your dress challenge. I want to wear more skirst but I have a hard time finding inexpensive good looking ones that fit this big bod of mine! I love your baby in your arms. So sweet. Thank you for being such a faithful blog reader. I am reading more of your posts to get to know you better. I like the new look of the blog. I haven't been here for awhile! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just think, then, you'll be in a dress, with sandals and painted toe nails, you won't recognise yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice...what a pretty shirt you are wearing!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!