Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Country Treasures Wish List

A few weeks ago, I spent the day out with my boys. We went to a country/prim shop called "Country Treasures." I took a couple of pictures not only to show you some of the BEAUTIFUL things they have, but to also show Skippy some of the things that I would love to one day have in our home. So, here is the beginnings of MY WISH LIST!


Now I am not necessarily asking anyone to purchase these GORGEOUS items, as I know a certain someone who is very capable of MAKING these pieces himself. Which would mean so much more to me! (hint, hint, My Skippy Man, but definitely no pressure!) LOL)

Skippy is very talented when it comes to building furniture. He made a BEAUTIFUL entertainment center awhile back for our wide screen tv (when it wasn't broken...WAAAHH!), and a very pretty CD/DVD rack with decorative molding and everything. I was sooooooo impressed! :> )




But if I just had to choose just ONE of these amazing pieces, I would soooo have to choose this bad boy!

Isn't it GORGEOUS??????


3 comments:

  1. I saw one of those corner cabinets in a magazine...I love them. And I like your ultimate choice, although I think I would go more for a Hoosier style, it's more open on the top.

    Looks like you had a wonderful time, and got lots of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very nice pieces there Laura. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice!
    I always love those cute corner shelves.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!