Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

His Mercies Are New Every Morning!

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22-23

I am so very aware of my shortcomings and failures, my sins and my mistakes, Oh, how this verse uplifts my soul.

What a great reminder that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, is so great and so merciful, EVERY DAY!!

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful promise we can cling on!

    I'm glad I have this down time to do some blog hopping and I'm refreshed to have visited you today, Laura.

    Enjoy God's love and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you Laura with the awareance of my sinful nature. Great post dear one. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This verse is one I cling to.

    Thank you, Laura...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful verse!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me, Laura. I need this today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    I am too thankful for all of God's blessings in my life.

    If you get a chance, stop by and participate in some of my giveaways, most of them end this weekend! I'd love to have you join!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scripture that says He is faithful even when we are not ... He can not deny Himself - well He lives in us and He can not deny His existence in US! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This verse helps me remember how God was there for me this week. I had a difficult situation with a parent through the school I work at. God's mercies were new every morning. It was resolved today before noon, but it was a long & difficult 4 days.

    God is soooo good.
    Thanks for always stopping by my blog. You are a true friend.

    Have a good weekend,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!