Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Feminine Friday/Dress Challenge Day 5


Renee and I were talking this afternoon and she had a WONDERFUL idea about starting a new meme called "Feminine Friday." Each Friday, we will be putting on a dress or a skirt, not only for ourselves, but for our husbands as well. I know that My Skippy Man has really been enjoying my dressing up this past week. We hope this meme will be an encouragement for other women and young ladies as well to dress more feminine.

If you would like to participate in "Feminine Friday," please head on over to "Glow Academy" and sign up with Mr. Linky!

*So would you join us?

10 comments:

  1. You look Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you look lovely. Thank you for sharing these pictures of yourself. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore my fave jumper today - I can't tell you how relaxed I am in a jumper ... ah such freedom ... not that any of the waists on my pants are EVER tight. They say that wearing dresses - is less restricting to the bowels - OH did I say that outloud?
    Well I did this today - but I don't have a pix. :) I'll make me hubby take a pix of me tonite though.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your photos-you look really lovely.
    Have a blessed weekend!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning.
    All is quiet, Jeff is asleep on the couch, Tink at my feet,cat who knows where he is asleep at,Jeff is at work, and it is raining so no town yard sale today...
    But still a beautiful Morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband likes dresses on me, too. Alas, I've become lazy. I even wear pants to church. And I'm the pastor's wife! Aha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress pics...you inspired me to wear a dress to work one day this week. Surprisingly enough--noone fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL COUNT DOWN, you have 3 hours and 56 minutes to post a picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura,

    Congratulations, You have won a copy of the book, The Wife's Tale from my blog giveaway and I need you to email me with your mailing information so I can get the book shipped out to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!