Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us!"
Romans 5:8


HE IS RISEN!


Myspace Easter Graphics Quotes


6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Laura, I hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my furry kiddy friends:

    I got the chasing down to a fine art...just know...my mom will be cranky about it. She has this idea that when big dogs chase cute little kitty cats...that it is NOT polite. I don't know where she comes up with these rules, but I am going to tell her that you asked to be chased.

    Woofs and wags,

    Sitka

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!