Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Surprise

I sent Skippy a text this afternoon asking if he would stop at Wal-Mart on the way home and pick up a few things for me. About 2 hours later, I got a response that said; "I can't stop, I'm carrying precious cargo!" Say what?

Well, Skippy was telling the truth, he certainly WAS carrying precious cargo! L@@K at what My Skippy Man surprised me with today.....................8 of the most precious little Amberlink pullets you have ever seen!




This first video is right after they came home


In this second video, we took 2 of them outside to run in the grass.....the didn't BUDGE! lol



Thank you so much, my beloved, for making another one of my dreams come true!
You are the BEST!

I LOVE YOU, MY SKIPPY MAN!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, they are adorable. They look so healthy and have beautiful coats. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is sweeter than baby chicks. Thanks Laura for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I'm sure they'll bring you lots of pleasure, you are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Love this post!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!