Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, April 23, 2010

Feminine Friday



HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!!
Well, Renee and I are on week two of "Feminine Friday" where we will be wearing a dress/skirt. If you are participating, please leave a comment along with your blog address to your post so we can come and see what beautiful dress/skirt you are wearing!

I also included a picture of my new sandals and my new polish. My friend Gena, is a certifiable certified nail tech and when I told her I "painted" my toenails, she told me in no uncertain terms, that I was INcorrect in my word usage. You *polish* your nails, you *paint* a barn door. Oooooo......Well, excuuuuuse ME! ROFLOL! Love you, G! :> )

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. you look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely. Love the new shoes and the POLISHED toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laura,

    Yes, you do look nice…and a beautiful polish on your toes, too!

    I decided to join you today and have posted a photo for Feminine Friday

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that color on your toes. And your sandals. You look beautiful in your skirt. This is a cute idea. Too bad I already have a post today. I got a new skirt, tank, blouse and scarf a few weeks ago and have been saving it for a day when Allen was working from home that it was warm enough to wear. Today was finally the day. I even polished my toes mustang blue. Of course, I wear a skirt most ever day, so Allen was not particularly impressed by my choice of clothes. He did take time to tell me how pretty he thought I looked so my patience has its reward☺

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute toes..cute shoes.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    But don't you have to rub toes to get them to shine so polish doesn't really fit right? I still love that you painted your nails cause that is what you technically did.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sandals & toenails. You look nice. What a cute idea to get us to be a little more feminine at least once a week.

    Sunday is my most feminine day. I try to look nice for God's worship time at church.

    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny. I think I paint my nails too. Which by the way, I need to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wore a skirt for part of the day - it was a jean skirt - medium blue with white knee sox and shoes - I looked like a NURSE ... LOL!
    God bless and you look GREAT!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a lovely idea, as I am always in jeans or jods. I might change into a skirt for evenings every Friday and see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!