Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

PPFOC Tuesday




Renee and I were talking this morning and she mentioned one of the forums that she was in, had a group that prayed specifically for the children of other members. We both thought that would be a truly wonderful thing to do. So, next week, we will begin......

"PPFOC TUESDAY"
(Parents Praying For Other Children)

If you would like for us to pray for your child specifically by name in our prayer time, please either leave a comment or send us a message with your child's name.

If you would like to join in "PPFOC Tuesday" with us you, please feel free to grab a button and let us know you are participating by posting it on your blog. Renee's buttons are on her left sidebar at the top. Mine will be posted on Goose Hill Farm and also on Coffee with God.

A Parents Prayer
© Althea A. Anker

Thank you God for
The children of mine
Who teach me things
That blow my mind.
They entertain themselves
In the funniest ways.
I pray that the innocence
They possess never goes away.
I pray they will
Grow up and be smart,
And I pray that they will never grow apart.
I pray that they will call home
Whenever they are near a phone.
I pray that they never feel alone.
I hope they turn to YOU
Through guidance and prayer
And know that YOU and their parents
Will always be there.


5 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful thing to do. I am wondering, do you pray at the same time or keep them in your prayers during the week? I think it's a great idea but I would like to join in if I could pray for the children at night? I just reread your post and it sounds to me it is during prayer time. That would be my prayer time, right?
    xxoo
    Deborah
    PS. I love your parents prayer, that is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Deborah~

    Sweetie, you can pray anytime you want. It can be at a specific time, or different times during the day, whatever you chose.

    We'd love it if you joined us! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Laura. Wonderful idea. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!