Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Heading Out

I AM SO EXCITED! We are 'Blowin' This Popsicle Stand" today and TAKING THE DAY OFF! I am going out with my friend, G. for breakfast at I.H.O.P. (they have all you can eat pancakes going on right now) and then do some shopping. Kiddo is going to do a little bit of school work this morning, and then spend the rest of the day with his sister, Goose.

Are any of you taking the day off to relax and do something FUN? If so, what will you be doing?

HAVE A GREAT DAY, FRIENDS!!



P.S. And YES, I will be wearing a skirt today, Renee! lolololol Pictures to follow!

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time!

    I'm heading to a city a little over an hour away with my friend, Casey and her two baby boys. She is good for me and I need the baby therapy today. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be traveling on Saturday...so I better get things done here, today.
    Hope you have an awesome day.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura-what a sweet post!
    I hope your day is wondeful! I have a daily blog now "Days Touched By Grace. Please drop by and look forward to seeing you there.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. POPSICLES - I didn't know you were giving those out!! Man - I missed it ... :) LOL
    I'm working in the garden and doing laundry and sewing some patches on - and taking a walk with my doggie ...
    Hope you GOT enuf of those pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent the afternoon in a Bible study with friends.

    Love IHOP!!!They have the best pancakes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohoo No dress pic I won lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow I'm going on a picnic with my husband. I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man that sounded scrumptious Laura. I am sure you enjoyed your time with your friends. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it's an awesome day! I do need to take one off very soon....

    ReplyDelete
  10. A day off...what fun! Saturdays are usually the day that I get to have some free time...usually I spend the entire morning in my pajamas. ☺

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!