Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...May 18, 2009

Outside my window...I can see my neatly mowed front lawn and the birds that are eating the bread crumbs that I threw out for them

I am thinking...that I really need to get up from the computer and get some more things accomplished LOL But what fun would THAT be? :> )

I am thankful for...my sweet little cat, Kitty. No matter what is goingon in my life, I can ALWAYS count on her to come climb up onto my lap, rub on my face, and give me kisses LOL

From the learning rooms...
we started our testing review today and Kiddo is doing a FANTASTIC job! Way to go, Kiddo! :> )

From the kitchen...I am making Cinnamon Bun Scones for dessert

I am wearing...my lime green and black jogging suit....COMFY!!!

I am creating...a list of items to sell in my store when it opens

I am going...to Daisy's for dinner tonight...WAHOOO!

I am reading...The Postcard by Beverley Lewis

I am PRAYING...that we don't lose our house

I am hearing...the sound of my washer and dryer working overtime

Around the house...the furniture needs to be dusted

One of my favorite things...is spending my quiet time with God outside in the morning while the birds are singing (I think I may just leave this one on here permanently!) :> )

A few plans for the rest of the week...planting more corn after 4 rows mysteriously disappeared, weed the garden, make some dinners to freeze, visit with Goose & Tang

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Blessings~
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!