Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Rights


The purpose of my blog is to write and share my life, beliefs, interests, etc, and to encourage others. This is my site and it belongs to me. It is my right to share my feelings, my convictions, my beliefs, and my opinions, as I please.

Whatever I write here is my right to do so. If something offends you, you are welcome to press the little red X in the top right corner of your screen just as I do, when I come across something that offends me or goes against what I believe, or I feel is inappropriate.

I welcome you to comment and discuss topics with me, but only if it is in a civil manner, without profanity, and one that is not in a demeaning or offensive manner. I have the right to delete any comment that I deem necessary or inappropriate. Any comment that is NOT family friendly WILL BE DELETED!!!

Thank you for your understanding!

Blessings~
Laura


4 comments:

  1. Wow Laura, sounds like something not so good has happened. I haven't read you for a couple days. I hope that all will be okay.

    Sorry to hear that someone has been abusive. You are right, it is your blog. People do not have to read it. So far I've seen only good here.

    Have a good week.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    Dear Laura,

    Yes, I know what you are talking about…I read the unpleasant comment on your blog and was shocked by its sharpness. I am sorry for you, and I think you are wise to simply delete it. I hope you have a wonderful day and plenty of encouraging messages.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl. Love the blog.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya - I LOVE that I can DELETE any comment that I don't agree with. :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!