Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scripture Pics

I absolutely LOVE photography (I don't believe the word "photographer" will EVER be used in the same sentence with my name! lol) and I LOVE scripture, so I decided to combine the two. Here are some of the "Scripture Pics" I have made using my personal photographs. I hope you enjoy them!

Blessings~
Laura

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2009

    Absolutely lovely! I love making these, too…a delightful way to share scripture.

    ♥ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 12, 2009

    :) I have something for you on my blog :)

    *Honest Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool scripture pix and the music that plays from your blog is so peaceful. That's a good way to keep people looking longer. You're pretty smart!!

    More later
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Have to ask-- how do you get the words on the pics? What program are you using??
    God Bless,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!