Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scripture Pics

I absolutely LOVE photography (I don't believe the word "photographer" will EVER be used in the same sentence with my name! lol) and I LOVE scripture, so I decided to combine the two. Here are some of the "Scripture Pics" I have made using my personal photographs. I hope you enjoy them!

Blessings~
Laura

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2009

    Absolutely lovely! I love making these, too…a delightful way to share scripture.

    ♥ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 12, 2009

    :) I have something for you on my blog :)

    *Honest Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool scripture pix and the music that plays from your blog is so peaceful. That's a good way to keep people looking longer. You're pretty smart!!

    More later
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Have to ask-- how do you get the words on the pics? What program are you using??
    God Bless,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!